I'm very excited about this update as it changes the way how solo presenters use Pigeonhole Live for Q&A. (Hint: much much simpler and easier!)
Previously, if a solo presenter were to use Pigeonhole Live, they couldn't "active" a question (enlarge the question on the Projector Panel) without using the Moderator or Admin Panel.
This isn't good for a couple reasons.
- Attendees lose track of the question being answered
- Questions answered aren't tracked, so reports generated post-event do not show which questions were answered
- Q&A Answer Ratings won't be collected as feedback for the Q&A session
With this update to our Projector Panel, we've solving all of the above and making it super simple for presenters to single-handedly manage their Q&A!
Here's how it works:
- To answer a question, click on the question
- To mark a question as answered, select the "Mark Answered" option
Watch this video for a quick overview:
This is now our recommended workflow for new users, especially those using our Basic Plan. This doesn't change how Moderator and Admin Panel works with the Projector Panel - it's the same as before.