Whether in-person or remote, giving the audience a sleek and engaging presentation is always top of mind for any presenter.
That’s why we’re excited to introduce the new Projector Control function in our Admin Panel. This feature allows you to control what’s displayed on your projector screen remotely from your Admin Panel, removing the need to toggle between sessions. Now, you can turn your smartphone into a remote clicker and fly solo confidently during presentations!
With the Projector Control, you can use the Admin Panel to:
Select which session to display on the Projector Panel without showing the controls on the Projector screen
Mark questions as “Active” and “Answered”, and run Polls
How to control the Projector Panel from your Admin Panel?
It’s a simple three-step process.
Set up your Projector Panel
1. Open the Projector Panel on the device connected to your presentation screen. Rename the Projector Panel so you can identify and connect to it easily.
Connect the Admin Panel
1. On a separate device, open the Admin Panel. You will be using the Admin Panel to remotely control the Projector Panel.
2. You will find all the Projector Panels that are open and available to connect to. Click on Control for the Projector Panel you wish to control.
Control the Projector Panel using Projector Control
1. Once connected, select the session you wish to display on the Projector Panel. You can also customise your how your screen looks or the chart type for your Q&A and Polls here.
2. You can also perform all the usual functions of the Admin Panel such as moderating questions, marking them as "Active" and "Answered" and controlling the display of Polls.